BKG2H (Bad Kids Go 2 Hell) Second film in a series!
SYNOPSIS: It’s four years later, and a new group of students has been placed in Saturday detention at good ol’ Crestview Academy. After one of the kids locks away the teacher assigned to watch them, the five of them very quickly find their ranks dwindling as each meets with a gruesome “accident”. They may make it out of the library, but with a new threat revealing itself, is there enough time and resources for at least one of them to make it out alive?
SAG STATUS: Modified Low Budget
Comedy/Thriller (RATED: R)
PRODUCER: James Hallam
PRODUCER: Brad Keller
PRODUCER: Barry Wernick
CASTING DIRECTOR: Katrina Cook
RETURNING CAST (Rumored): Judd Nelson as Headmaster Nash, Ben Browder as Max, and Chanel Ryan as Ms. Gleason!
SHOOTING: July 29-Aug 26
Note: First 5 listed roles are key roles, and needs to be available the entire shooting schedule. I will not know the exact days until closer to shooting. But it could very well be 3-4 weeks, and days could be scattered.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX (and vicinity)
Note: Prefer LOCAL HIRE ACTORS, but will consider others (with significant credits) for larger roles.
PAY$$: SAG MLB DAILY/WEEKLY RATE. (Look it up if you don’t know)
First round auditions will be done by VIDEO. Callbacks with the Director will be LIVE in Dallas, TX on June 24. You must attend Callbacks, unless you live in LA.
Video Auditions Deadline:
* Pay attention to your Eco-cast deadlines! Dates are scattered so I won’t be slammed with videos at the last minute. don’t wait until the last minute!!! *
*** FINAL DEADLINE: JUNE 27 *** * Updated*
* Local hires – Live Callback Session with Director July 8 in Dallas TX. By invitation only, hand picked by Director from Audition video.
* Non-local hires will have a second callback video to be returned no later than July 10.
Video audition requests will ONLY be sent to those we would like to see audition. Please only make one submission. If submitting through your agent, please use Actors Access & Videos will be requested via Eco-cast.
LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL ACTORS for the following Roles. Both Union & Non-Union.
- Siouxsie Hess (“Susie”)– (Star, 4 weeks) Female, 16, caucasian. rebel. The only freshman in detention, but looks & acts older than she is. Hot, edgy, raven-haired eccentric girl, both book-smart and street-smart, who doesn’t fit in with the “richies.” She’s badass, rides a cafe racer, and we love her even though she may seem very willing and able to manipulate others for her own self-serving purposes. Not necessarily who she appears to be. Provocative & uninhibited. Bad language. Prefer dark hair, but willing to see other options.
- Blaine Wilkes – (Star, 3-4 weeks) Male, 18. Caucasian. Prototypical WASP, High School Senior) Brother of Tricia from series #1. Prefer blondish hair, but open to all types. On the outside the all around perfect student, Mr. Clean. He’s so rich his $H!# doesn’t stink. On the inside a very insecure, scared boy whose strong demeanor does not reflect his true psyche. He has deep emotional issues with his mother, Senator Wilkes.
- Faith Jackson – Female, 18, African American. Provocative & uninhibited. Risque’ scene. Beautiful captain of the cheerleading team with young Vanessa Williams good looks. Homecoming “Indian Princess.” A spoiled little “daddy’s girl” who is too cool for her own good. She’s good at keeping secrets.
- Sara Chang – Female, 18, Chinese/Asian. Glasses wearing, nerdy valedictorian with almost NO friends. Smart, arrogant, and (secretly) vindictive. Painfully shy but beautiful with a wild and naughty side. Risque’ scene, no nudity. Her home-life and relationship with her single mother lend themselves to her withdrawn state.
- Brian Marquez – Male, 18. Latino/hispanic. Good looking, popular ‘club kid’ at Crestview. Whatever you need, Brian is your guy. His private life is even private to the insular kids at Crestview. He’s gay, but rumors are he may actually be pretending to be gay to pull girls, but he’s too crazy for anyone to call him out.
- Ben – Male, 17/18. Any ethnicity. The flamboyant gay (although actually swings both ways), computer hacker, geek, whose double-crossing actions are by no means a sure way to save his own life.
- Dr. Knight – Female, 30s, any ethnicity “Special K” as the kids call her, is the is the quirky, eccentric, guidance counselor who oversees all the kids together and runs the 8-hour incarceration of detention.
- Mrs. Wilkes – Female, 40s, Caucasian. Sharon Stone Type, blonde hair. The mother of “Bad Kid” Blaine (and Tricia from series #1), Once Governor now US Senator. The evil architect who orchestrates not only government affairs but also what goes on Crestview…including this detention…
Small Roles: (Local hire only)
- Alyson Hess – Female, 18, Caucasian. Deceased student with a mysterious past. Loved by some hated by others. Her death is clouded in uncertainty. Not as nice and innocent as she may have appeared. Unknown to the other kids, Siouxsie is really Alyson’s younger sister.
- MR JACKSON – Faith’s father. 40s, Male, African American, Wealthy business man, political campaign manager.
- MRS JACKSON – Faith’s Mom. 40’s, Female, African American. Affluent and refined.
- MR MARQUEZ – Brian’s Father. 40s. Male, Latino. Wealthy business man, drives an Aston Martin.
- MRS CHAN – Sara’s mom. 40s, Female. Chinese/Asian.
- FIVE YEAR OLD BOY – several lines, including a bad word.
- TEBBY HALSTON – Female, 18, Barracuda in Training. Uninhibited, no subject is taboo.
- SWAT TEAM MEMBER – Male, 30-40s.
- RANDOM CUTE GUY – Male, 18, Gay guy, flirty.
EXTRA ROLES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE IN A DIFFERENT POSTING.
NOTE: Preferred method of submission is via Actors Access. All videos will need to be returned via Eco-Cast for quick review. If you have no idea what that is, look it up now (don’t ask me!) and figure it out.
1. Send an email to: AUDITIONS@KATZKASTING.COM or submit via Actors Access (once it’s released)
2. Include your headshot / resume /link to demo reel and cover letter. Note role of interest & contact info in your email.
3. Where do you live? If you do not live in Dallas, TX, are you able to work as a local hire? If yes, please describe how you would be able to do this. If not, where are you currently living?
4. Are you a minor under the age of 18? If yes, state your age.