EMPIRE- EPISODE 214
SHOOT DATE: 1 day Mon-Fri between Jan 5th and Jane 14th
RATE: $80/8 plus a possible bump in pay for skills.
ROLES: SEE BELOW
1) REAL BARBERS: Male, African American, 25-65, barbers with real life experience cutting hair, proficient in all skills and previous experience working at a barbershop required.
2) BARBERSHOP PATRONS: Male, African American, 18-70, Englewood types
*NOTE: We are also looking for some men who will allow the barbers to cut their hair on camera. you will be given a bump in pay for this if selected.
If you are interested and have good availability in January please send an email to email@example.com
1) Put the role you are submitting for in the subject line i.e. BARBERS
2) Put your name, phone number, email address, height, weight, age and zip code in the body of the email.
3) Attach a recent jpeg photo of yourself. The photo must be clear and have good lighting. No selfies, no sunglasses, not hats.
*NOTE: Re-name the photos with your name. Click on the title of the photo and re-name the picture.
4) If you are applying for the Barber role, tell us of all of your experience, where you work etc.
5) If you are applying to be one of the Patrons, let us know if you are okay with having your hair cut. Please note that you will not be disqualified if you do not want to have your hair cut.
We will notify you if you are in consideration.
TENTATIVE SHOOT DATE: Wednesday, 1/6/16
Male/Female, Caucasian, 30s to 60s, Business, Upscale, Sharp, Refined Types
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1) Please list SHARE HOLDER in the subject line.
2) Your name, age, phone, email, height and weight and zip code
3) Attach a headshot and/or candid photo or headshot in JPEG format. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!
*NOTE: Rename the title of your photo with your Full Name. You should do this with all of your submission photos.
4) Confirm the date you are submitting to work.
5) Confirm that you have business attire.
You must be registered with us at www.4starcasting.com to be considered.
We will contact you if you are being considered.
**** Must Live In The Chicago Surrounding Area To Apply ****
**Must be register with the Casting company to be considered**
***** Info On How To Register With The Casting Company Below ******
REGISTRATION – NO FEE
(Please Note: We recommend updating your registration with us annually, and for minors, bi-annually)We require a recent photo. This is casting, after all, and we need to know what you look like. In the case of the photo, it should be an attachment, in a jpeg format and under 1MB. It does not need to be a professional photo, just a decent single shot of just you with a generic, plain background. Please avoid bold prints in your attire, and make sure there are no items concealing your face and no selfies. Make sure you have decent lighting, so that we can see you!We ask that you provide the following information in the body of the email. This makes your information from the registration available for a quick searches. The more we know, the better able we are to cast you!Send email to email@example.com with subject line: RegistrationName:
Phone Number (Best number to reach you):
Email Address (Email that you check daily):
Zip Code (Listed on your Driver’s License or State ID):
Hair and Eye Color:
Tattoo/Body Piercings (please specify):
Do you own a bike, skate board, roller skates, etc:
Occupation (i.e. waiter/cop/nurse/paramedic, etc):Measurements: (which are important when casting parts that require uniforms)
Women: Bust/Waist/Hip, dress and shoe size
Men: Coat/Suit, shirt [neck/sleeve], pants [waist/inseam] and shoe sizeList the types of clothing included in your wardrobe, such as business, formal, work-out, etc:If you have a car include: Make/Model/Year/Color (which is important for production requirements and for us to understand your transportation)If you are a minor, do you have a work permit? If so, who is the employer listed on your work permit? If not, please see Minors’ Registration Tab for instructions on obtaining a work permit.Please give us a brief description of your general availability:Thanks and we will contact you if you are in consideration.