CASTING CALL: EMPIRE!
SHOOT DATE: Thursday, September 3rd
1) ROADIES: male, ages 28-40, all ethnicities, teamster and band roadie looking types.
2) NY PEDESTRIANS: male & female, ages 21-60, all ethnicities, business and edgy looks.
If interested and available, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Put the ROLE you are applying for in the subject line i.e ROADIES
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email address
3) Send a head shot, professional or candid photo in jpeg format –Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats!. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face! The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted.
*NOTE: NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTO WITH YOUR FULL NAME!!!
Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, Re-name it with your full name. We need you to start doing this on every submission.
4) Confirm that you can work on September 3rd.
We will let you know if you are in consideration!’
***** Info On How To Register With The Casting Company ******
(Please Note: We recommend updating your registration with us annually, and for minors, bi-annually)We require a recent photo. This is casting, after all, and we need to know what you look like. In the case of the photo, it should be an attachment, in a jpeg format and under 1MB. It does not need to be a professional photo, just a decent single shot of just you with a generic, plain background. Please avoid bold prints in your attire, and make sure there are no items concealing your face and no selfies. Make sure you have decent lighting, so that we can see you!We ask that you provide the following information in the body of the email. This makes your information from the registration available for a quick searches. The more we know, the better able we are to cast you!Send email to email@example.com with subject line: RegistrationName:
Phone Number (Best number to reach you):
Email Address (Email that you check daily):
Zip Code (Listed on your Driver’s License or State ID):
Hair and Eye Color:
Tattoo/Body Piercings (please specify):
Do you own a bike, skate board, roller skates, etc:
Occupation (i.e. waiter/cop/nurse/paramedic, etc):Measurements: (which are important when casting parts that require uniforms)
Women: Bust/Waist/Hip, dress and shoe size
Men: Coat/Suit, shirt [neck/sleeve], pants [waist/inseam] and shoe sizeList the types of clothing included in your wardrobe, such as business, formal, work-out, etc:If you have a car include: Make/Model/Year/Color (which is important for production requirements and for us to understand your transportation)If you are a minor, do you have a work permit? If so, who is the employer listed on your work permit? If not, please see Minors’ Registration Tab for instructions on obtaining a work permit.Please give us a brief description of your general availability:
We will let you know if you are in consideration!