CASTING CALL: EMPIRE
LOCATION: CINESPACE FILM STUDIOS
SHOOT DATE: Wednesday, July 22nd
ROLES: Pedestrians and Pedestrians w/cars
Male & Female, ages 18 – 65, all ethnicity.
If you are interested and available please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following info:
1) Subject Line: Pedestrians and Pedestrians w/cars
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email address
3) Attach a headshot and/or candid photo or headshot in JPEG format. We need a 3/4 or full body shot as well. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!
*NOTE: Rename the title of your photo with your Full Name. you should do this with all of your submission photos.
4) If you have a vehicle, list the make, model, year and COLOR (you must list the color, and please be specific since there are many shade variations.)
You must be registered with us to be considered.
***** Info On How To Register With The Casting Company ******
(Please Note: We recommend updating your registration with us annually, and for minors, bi-annually)We require a recent photo. This is casting, after all, and we need to know what you look like. In the case of the photo, it should be an attachment, in a jpeg format and under 1MB. It does not need to be a professional photo, just a decent single shot of just you with a generic, plain background. Please avoid bold prints in your attire, and make sure there are no items concealing your face and no selfies. Make sure you have decent lighting, so that we can see you!We ask that you provide the following information in the body of the email. This makes your information from the registration available for a quick searches. The more we know, the better able we are to cast you!Send email to email@example.com with subject line: RegistrationName:
Phone Number (Best number to reach you):
Email Address (Email that you check daily):
Zip Code (Listed on your Driver’s License or State ID):
Hair and Eye Color:
Tattoo/Body Piercings (please specify):
Do you own a bike, skate board, roller skates, etc:
Occupation (i.e. waiter/cop/nurse/paramedic, etc):Measurements: (which are important when casting parts that require uniforms)
Women: Bust/Waist/Hip, dress and shoe size
Men: Coat/Suit, shirt [neck/sleeve], pants [waist/inseam] and shoe sizeList the types of clothing included in your wardrobe, such as business, formal, work-out, etc:If you have a car include: Make/Model/Year/Color (which is important for production requirements and for us to understand your transportation)If you are a minor, do you have a work permit? If so, who is the employer listed on your work permit? If not, please see Minors’ Registration Tab for instructions on obtaining a work permit.Please give us a brief description of your general availability:
5) Confirm you are available all three dates
6) Let us know if you have any Police/Military experience.
There will be a lot of opportunities to be cast on the show, if you submit incorrectly, it will be noted.