CASTING CALL: EMPIRE!!!
SHOOT DATE: FRIDAY, 6/26
ROLES: COURTROOM SECURITY
MALE/FEMALE, ANY ETHNICITY, AGES 25-55.
YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING CLOTHING MEASUREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
MALE – SUIT JACKET, NECK, SLEEVE, WAIST, INSEAM, & SHOE SIZE
FEMALE: BUST/WAIST/HIPS, SHIRT, PANTS, & SHOE SIZE
Send and email to email@example.com
1) Put “COURTROOM SECURITY” in the subject line
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email
3) Include your clothing measurements
4) Send a head shot, professional or candid photo in jpeg format –Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face! The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted.
*NOTE: NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTO WITH YOUR FULL NAME!!!
Click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, Re-name it with your full name. We need you to start doing this on every submission.
5) If you have submitted for another role please state which role you have submitted for.
There will be a lot of opportunities to be cast on the show, if you submit incorrectly, it will be noted.
****** Info on how to Register Below ********
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Registration
Phone Number (Best number to reach you):
Email Address (Email that you check daily):
Zip Code (Listed on your Driver’s License or State ID):
Hair and Eye Color:
Tattoo/Body Piercings (please specify):
Do you own a bike, skate board, roller skates, etc:
Occupation (i.e. waiter/cop/nurse/paramedic, etc):
Measurements: (which are important when casting parts that require uniforms)
Women: Bust/Waist/Hip, dress and shoe size
Men: Coat/Suit, shirt [neck/sleeve], pants [waist/inseam] and shoe size
List the types of clothing included in your wardrobe, such as business, formal, work-out, etc:
If you have a car include: Make/Model/Year/Color (which is important for production requirements and for us to understand your transportation)
If you are a minor, do you have a work permit? If so, who is the employer listed on your work permit? If not, please see Minors’ Registration Tab for instructions on obtaining a work permit.
Please give us a brief description of your general availability: