CASTING CALL: EMPIRE
Empire films in the Chicago area!
We are looking for people who have good availability to work in core groups for the season 2. This does not mean that you will work everyday, but you need to have good availability because the schedule can shift – i.e. this isn’t a 9 to 5 scenario. You need to have flexibility to work with the show’s production schedule – the show doesn’t work around your schedule.
Please DO NOT SUBMIT for MULTIPLE ROLES – Put in for the one that best matches your personality – we will make the determination if you are a better match for another core group.
If you were a recurring extra last season, we have reached out by either email or text message.
- A & R GROUP & EMPIRE EMPLOYEES – cool business vibe, but hip and trendy
- BOARDROOM MEMBERS – suit types
- MUSICIANS – we are looking for real musicians (and we want to know your musical experience), but this is just about portraying the part, not actually playing on the show
- SECURITY/BOUNCERS – this group should be men of a larger statue
- POLICE OFFICERS – we are looking for real police officers, but since the setting is NY, the rate will typically be standard BG rate. If the script calls for ability, the rate would increase.
Male & Female, all ethnicity, ages 18-55
If you are interested and available please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following info:
1) Subject Line: Choose the appropriate subject line i.e. A & R Group, Empire Employee, Boardroom Members, Musicians, Security/Bouncers
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email
4) Send a headshot or photo in jpeg format. The photo should be against a clean background with good lighting. The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted, i.e. if you are submitting for Boardroom member don’t send us a photo of yourself in workout attire, etc.
NOTE: RE-NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTO WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, re-name it with your full name. We need you to start doing this on every submission.
You must be registered with us to be considered.
***** Info On How To Register With The Casting Company ******
(Please Note: We recommend updating your registration with us annually, and for minors, bi-annually)We require a recent photo. This is casting, after all, and we need to know what you look like. In the case of the photo, it should be an attachment, in a jpeg format and under 1MB. It does not need to be a professional photo, just a decent single shot of just you with a generic, plain background. Please avoid bold prints in your attire, and make sure there are no items concealing your face and no selfies. Make sure you have decent lighting, so that we can see you!We ask that you provide the following information in the body of the email. This makes your information from the registration available for a quick searches.
Phone Number (Best number to reach you):
Email Address (Email that you check daily):
Zip Code (Listed on your Driver’s License or State ID):
Hair and Eye Color:
Tattoo/Body Piercings (please specify):
Do you own a bike, skate board, roller skates, etc:
Occupation (i.e. waiter/cop/nurse/paramedic, etc):Measurements: (which are important when casting parts that require uniforms)
Women: Bust/Waist/Hip, dress and shoe size
Men: Coat/Suit, shirt [neck/sleeve], pants [waist/inseam] and shoe size
List the types of clothing included in your wardrobe, such as business, formal, work-out, etc:
If you have a car include: Make/Model/Year/Color (which is important for production requirements and for us to understand your transportation)
If you are a minor, do you have a work permit? If so, who is the employer listed on your work permit? If not, please see Minors’ Registration Tab for instructions on obtaining a work permit.
Please give us a brief description of your general availability: