Spike Lee Film
Open Call Labor
Please do not submit for photographer if you don’t have your own camera equipment. Please do not submit for open call assistant unless you have previously worked on several projects (i.e. we know who you are).
DATE: Friday, May 8th (unpaid training meeting), Saturday, May 9th (see positions)
PHOTOGRAPHER RATE: $200/12 (you must be able to provide your own camera equipment)
OPEN CALL ASSISTANTS: $130/12
TIME: APPROXIMATELY 8:30AM TO 7:30PM
PARKING AND MEAL INCLUDED
If interested and available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1) Put specific position in the subject line.
2) Your name, age, phone, email and zip code in the body of the email
3) Attach a recent photo in jpeg format
4) Confirm you available to attend the meeting on Friday, May 8th and work on Saturday, May 9th – This means your day is open to work with us – you don’t have appointments, plans, need to pick up your kids, etc.
5) If you are submitting for photographer, please provide resume and a few samples of your work, and a list of your camera equipment.
6) If you are submitting for open call assistant, please provide us with a brief list of some of the projects you have previously worked on with us, and if you have any previous experience working on an open call or with large crowds.
7) Confirm that you can take public transportation or your own vehicle to the open call location in Englewood.
We will contact you if you are being considered.